If you’re looking for a scooter that can really move, why not strap a 70cc engine to the back? Even faster than electric scooters, and with off road varieties to boot. So whether you want to roll around town in style, or hit jumps in the woods here are the best petrol scooters for you to pick from.
- EPA engine – top line engine straight from the USA
- 2 speed drive system – the first in the world
- Quick release seat
- CAM link suspension
- Alloy rims
- Front and Rear disk breaks
- Scrub board – protecting the underside from rocks and curbs when riding on uneven surfaces
- 120kg max weight
- Made for adults
- 65 km/h top speed
- 10 inch terrain tyres
- Rear Axle Safety Cover & Strengthening Bar – Steel cover of the rear axle protecting children from the moving parts and giving more handling stability.
- Higher Grade Wheel Bearings- This gives a much longer life to the bearings and allows the bike to handle the weight of your children as they grow without regular replacement.
- High Quality Suspension – Three high grade shock absorbers giving a smoother ride and weight management. Weight Limit 60kg, over 9st.
- Longer Wearing Tyres – Higher grade tyres give better grip and reduce the number of changes required.
- Powerful 49cc engine is capable of speeds up to 20mph
- High Grade Easy Start Engine Pull Cord – The longest lasting quality pull cord available.
- Chromoly steel frame. The same material used in much higher priced vehicles
- Safety and Design – Not only CE approved but alsoMIRA tested to UK standards
- Requires some assembly from someone with some mechanical know-how
- Is not legal to drive on the road
- Engine: 110CC Single Cylinder, Air Cooled, 4 Stroke
- Drive System: Manual clutch with chain guard & heavy duty chain
- Gearbox: 4 Speed (All Down)
- Ignition: Electronic * Starter: ELECTRIC and kick start
- Brakes: Front and Rear Hydraulic Wavy Disk brakes
- Wheels: SDG hubs with powder coated wheel rims (latest models are black)
- Tyre: 14 inch front, 12 inch rear off road tyres with aggressive MX tread
- Wheelies in 2nd & 3rd !
- Manual Clutch – 4 Speed Gearbox
- Electric & Kick Start
- Sump Guard, K&N Style Air Filter, Wavy Discs etc…
- See Before You Buy – Full Parts Back Up!
- Need to learn how to kick start – but very easy with this model
- Not road legal
We hope this roundup of our favourite petrol scooters has been helpful, if you have any comments or can give your own review on any of these products please comment below!