Welcome to our Razor Kids Power Rider 360 review, breaking down our experience with this cool little scooter. Rather than the 2 or 4 standard wheels found on normal electric bicycles and Karts, the Razor Kid’s Power Rider 360 Three Wheeled is fitted with a single pneumatic wheel at the front and 2 castor wheels at the back, so the back drifts out around corners allowing for all sorts of shenanigans.
The top speed is pretty standard for electric vehicles intended for kids aged 8+ and it is definitely fast enough to give enough excitement to most kids, without parents needing to worry a lot about their safety. With this, as always we recommend that you to ensure that your kid wears a safety helmet when riding any scooters.
- Max: 120lbs
- Age: 8+
- Product Weight: 33 lbs
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 27″ x 10″ x 25″
- 12V sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system
- Battery charger included
- Product decoration and specifications subject to change without notice
- Some assembly required
Full Feature List
- Speeds up to 9 mph
- Up to 30 minutes of continuous use
- Chain-driven motor
- Welded steel frame and moto-style double crown fork design
- Hi-impact pneumatic front wheel
- Rear, dual inclined casters for drifting and spinning action
- Front, hand operated braking system
- Rubber Grips
- Folding foot pegs
- Push button throttle
- Battery charge time: 12 hours
- Some assembly required
– The top speed of 9 mph is sufficiently fast to give most 8 year olds a thrill, and once they get the hand of drifting and pulling 360’s they will love this scooter.
– Great build quaility we have come to expect from Razor
– The Razor Kid’s Power Rider 360 Three Wheeled is well priced compared to other electric ride on toys made by Razor, at around £170.00
– The major drawback that the Razor kid’s power Rider 360 Three wheeled has is that the battery charging time is around 12 hours (The Razor Drifter Kart and the Razor Go Kart by comparison can be re-charged in only 4-6 hours).
– The use time per charge is listed by Razor at up to 40 minutes, which means that with the slow charging time this may cut some play time’s short. We found that this was plenty, but you can buy a second battery here if necessary.
Overall, we had a blast making this Razor Kids Power Rider 360 review; spinning and drifting is super fun, and the durability of this machine is great for a very reasonable price. The charge time is a little long, but don’t let this put you off, this is a fantastic toy and will keep the kids occupied for hours.