Perform tricks like a pro with the Evo Stunt Scooter by HTI. The lightweight yet tough design is extraordinary for smooth riding and testing out new moves.The Evo Stunt Scooter has a very good quality deck and wheels, but if you are looking for a scooter to do a lot of advanced tricks we would recommend either upgrading some of the parts or checking out the Fox Pro RAW Zest Stunt Scooter
The Evo Stunt Scooter‘s stylish frame and colorful graphics means it looks fantastic on the road, and it should turn plenty of heads! Evo Stunt Scooter is 81cm high, 46.5cm wide, and 66cm long. This scooter is an immaculate size for kids aged around 8 – 12 years. Its maximum age limit is 50kg. With easy to use grips and footbrake, it’s optimal for rushing around the park and its wonderful design means it’s an ultimate stunt scooter available for kids.
- Suitable for beginners
- High performance brakes
- Easy grip handles
- Reinforced aluminium handlebars and deck
- High performance bearings
- Aluminium core wheels
- Max weight limit: 50kg
- It’s lightweight and sturdy design is good looking and also great for smooth riding and performing stunts
- Reliable wheels and bearings are perfect for stunt scootering
- Easy to learn and use
- Suitable for kids aged eight and up
- A fixed handlebar which provides greater durability and strength when thrashing at the skate park
- Max weight limit is 50kg which is half as compared to some stunt scooters available in the market
- Customization is very limited
Evo Stunt Scooter by HTI ideal for kids learning to perform tricks and stunts. It’s easy to use, lightweight and cool design, easy grips, and all other aspects are purely made for stunt scootering. The Evo Stunt Scooter is made with top quality materials to provide both reliability and comfort. Having very limited downsides it’s the perfect ride for kids, but if you are looking for a scooter for older or more advanced riders, check out the list of our recommended stunt scooters here.
You can explore other great persoanl transportation options at Scootr.